Monday, December 17, 2012

Dressing for 3 More Months of Winter

I've been accused of being that kid that was already anticipating the end of summer vacation in June. I'd be lying if I completely denied it... So I was already thinking about the dull period that comes post New Year's, where the weather is colder and there's no major holidays for a while. Planning weekend trips and finding different pieces for my wardrobe to jazz up the days are how I get through them. Here are some ideas on the latter:

-Try different nail polish colors for the office: having one nail a different color than the rest is a current trend. While I think it's generally a no-no for the office, the right color combo that's a shade darker or lighter could work. Here's one I tried that I think does and it's prettier in person:


Essie 'Carry On' and 'Leading Lady'
-Experiment with different tights in color and pattern. Wolford is having a sale! Recall our post from earlier this year on the topic. 

- Skip winter and peruse the upcoming spring clothing... I've already found a warmer weather obsession to save for from RED Valentino:
The shoes are so pretty too!
So Parisian and pretty... Ooh, Paris in the Spring sounds like a great idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment