Sunday, October 7, 2012

Did You Mean Broke?

"No, I said Baroque. As in the style in art and architecture developed in Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries.  It emphasized drama and elaborate ornamentation so the trend is extravagant and ornate".

"Ahh, now I get it... Doesn't sound like I can I wear that to the office though."


"You can, it just depends on your interpretation. For example, none of these would likely instill confidence at your next meeting with a potential investor:"



"Yeah, probably not, unless I was working at an 18th century circus... which sometimes i think I do. And I I don't know if I look all that good in that much gold and shine... Plus all the embellishment looks pricey."

"Yeah, it can be. There's an awesome McQueen dress and cute pointelle clutch from D&G with extra dollar signs. It's a trend... not a basic so no one should overdose on it in their closet anyway and go broke! BUT, you can work it in your closet and at the office in a couple of pieces. Take look at this little ensemble."



"If you are feeling daring, you could wear a leather pencil skirt here instead of a plain one".

"Hmm, yeah I'll think about that one... This does look like the trend and I like it. Thanks lady!"

...An obviously very deep discussion on trends between Ludlow and a friend. We hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment